Wednesday, October 14, 2009

thought of the day

Im supposed to be enjoying myself yes? yes.
my job, i enjoy the ppl iwork with, I have great friends, acquaintances, lots of things going on. I have goals an art exhibition for the month of january, and I will be travelling as soon as I can afford too. I have a good relasionship with family. All that aside, i forgot to have fun. to be amused. to keep a sense of humor. I am 21 and am letting certain individuals bring me down, burden me. Upon realizing this i immediately felt relieved and detached at the same time. There is definately a part of me that is mourning the loss of what these individuals once were, but at the same time, the past tense there is just so present, it cant be ignored. its unfortunate when fun things get derailed, but once theyre not fun anymore theres no sense pulling it back on the rails because its not going anywhere.

just the thought of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment