Monday, September 21, 2009

Technology smology

After living with as little technology as possible I have come to the conclusion that ITS A WAY BEETER EFFING LIFESTYLE THEN BEING A TOTAL TOOL!

no really, thats my conclusion. I felt so much more focused and productive. Our culture is far too saturated by mindless entertainment. video games are a little different because its problem solving, resourcefulness and skill building at times, but only slightly. facebook I also find to be useful for me personally because all my close friends are far away at the moment, therefore new friends will be made.

the first few days was especially tricky, because technology is so common place and I had become (and has become) so dependent upon it. I also found myself more active, enjoying the outdoors more often and more enthusiasticlly.

No comments:

Post a Comment